|From||Ahmad Gharanjik <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Mon, 13 Apr 2020 14:27:58 +0200|
Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) Specialist
Databourg Systems is a growing start-up company created as a spin-off from University of Luxembourg in 2017. Leveraging on its patent pending and proprietary technologies, it is developing data analytic and environmental monitoring solutions using data from Satellite Networks.
Databourg Systems has an opening for a Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) specialist. The successful candidate will assist with supporting and enhancing Databourg’s NWP capabilities. Key tasks involve applying state of the art data assimilation techniques combining Databourg’s meteorological measurements to develop relevant applications.
Required skills and qualifications:
· Ph.D. in Meteorology with a specialization in Numerical Weather Prediction
· Experience with operational models
· Experience with using Weather Radar Data
· Experience with Python and Fortran
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· No bureaucracy, you have freedom to bring good ideas and implement them
· Opportunity to attend scientific conferences, trainings and workshops related to your work
Application Deadline: Open until the position is filled
For further information or to send your application, please contact us at:
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.