|From||Petr Pisoft <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Fri, 13 Mar 2020 14:14:55 +0100|
Dear MetJobs List users,
one funded PhD position with contract is opening at the Department of Atmospheric Physics at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic aiming at high resolution street-scale modelling with LES Models.
The position will be available from January 2021. We will offer a job position starting in October 2020 to the successful candidate.The applicants will enter the Ph.D. study program in October 1, 2020.
1) Master-of-Science-equivalent degree in meteorology and/or environmental physics with fulfilled courses of climatology, climate dynamics, atmospheric physics (focus on cloud and precipitation physics)
2) The candidate should have good to very good experience in Unix / Linux working environments and programming skills in Python or R, and Fortran.
3) Strong communication in English language (spoken and written)
4) Willingness to interact with an interdisciplinary science community
5) A creative mind-set for scientific research
For more information, please visit: https://kfa.mff.cuni.cz/phd.projects
Please send your application by March 31, 2020 to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Assoc. Prof. Petr Pisoft, Ph.D.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.