|From||Morgan O'Toole <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Tue, 4 Feb 2020 09:51:21 +0000|
Operational Meteorologist - Bureau of Meteorology (Sydney)
Do you want to have a key role in the provision of real-time weather forecast and warning services from the Bureau of Meteorology's Operational Centres?
YOU WILL HAVE:
· Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated Meteorological knowledge
· A motivated, can-do attitude
· The ability to work in a past faced environment
· A degree or diploma from an Australian educational institution, or a comparable overseas qualification, which is appropriate to the duties; OR other comparable qualifications, which are appropriate to the duties.
· Proof of attainment of a Basic Instruction Package for Meteorologists, as defined by the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) guidelines WMO-No. 1083, is required
SALARY: $72,427 - $90,805 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation. Generous shift penalties apply.
LOCATION: Sydney, NSW 2000
STATUS: Full-time, ongoing and non-ongoing positions available
For more information and to apply visit http://www.bom.gov.au/careers
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.