|From||"Jasmijn Manders - Infoplaza.nl" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Tue, 7 Jan 2020 15:08:10 +0100|
Infoplaza Marine Weather (previously known as BMT Argoss) is looking for a Senior MetOcean Engineer to work in their branch office in Atyrau City, Kazakhstan. Work will include field trips to client MetOcean stations. Some time may be spent in client offices. This position may require international travel for business purposes. Work will be rotational, 28/28 on a Back to Back basis.
· cover the engineering requirements for all MetOcean work and will include management and completion of MetOcean projects for the Company as well as technical expertise in systems integration and MetOcean field operations.
· be the line manager for all technical MetOcean staff within the Atyrau Branch Office, including engineers, data processors and trainees.
· complete daily operational project work and provide engineering and technical guidance, supervision, training and mentoring for the Kazakh MetOcean and other local staff as required, ensuring development within their responsible areas.
· liaise with clients on engineering and technical aspects of projects.
· provide guidance to administrative staff on work completed and planned to ensure invoicing is completed accurately and on time.
Ideally, we require the following abilities and experience, although people with a selection of these will be considered:
· University degree in scientific or mathematical subjects, preferably in oceanography, meteorology or environmental and earth sciences.
· Significant MetOcean industry experience is preferred (Oceanography and Meteorology), but environmental and other earth science field experience and system monitoring design is also of benefit.
· Experience in electronic engineering.
· 10+ years of experience in a technical environment with bias toward MetOcean Field survey and/or electrical installation, servicing and fault diagnosis.
· Experience of Project Management within the offshore oil and gas industry.
· Experience of managing a multicultural team, including Ex-Pat personnel.
· Experience with databases and computer analysis tools.
· Experience of Offshore working environment and practices.
· Must be experienced in installation of Low Voltage electrical monitoring systems and instruments, experience with Campbell Scientific loggers would be beneficial.
· Experience with designing, building and installing integrated MetOcean Systems.
· Must be able to use Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access).
· Must be able to fluently speak and write technical reports in English.
What we do
Infoplaza Marine Weather is the official tradename of BMT Argoss BV and part of Infoplaza BV. Our head office is located in Houten, The Netherlands. However, this position will be located at the Branch in Atyrau City, Kazakhstan.
forecast requirements that enable safe operations at sea.
Are we a match?
If you believe we are a match, then send your resume to Nick Philp, Operations Manager at email@example.com . We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.