|From||Roger Brugge <email@example.com>|
|Date||Wed, 1 Jan 2020 09:07:02 +0000|
Postdoc/Research Associate at Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
1. Area of interest
- East Asian summer monsoon, heavy rainfall, meso- or synoptic-scale cyclone development in East Asia (either in data analysis and modelling)
- Large-scale atmospheric circulation and climate variability (jet, Hadley cell and teleconnection etc.)
- Stratospheric-tropospheric coupling in the tropics (QBO) and extratropics (SSW, ozone hole)
2. How to apply
- Open until filled.
- Send following documents to Prof. Son (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
(2) A brief statement of research experience
(3) Contact information for two references
3. Contract Information
- Initially one year, but could be extended for maximum three years
- Standard salary in South Korea
4. Additional Information
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.