|From||"Prevot Andre (PSI)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Sat, 7 Dec 2019 09:04:01 +0000|
The Paul Scherrer Institute PSI is the largest research institute for natural
and engineering sciences within Switzerland. We perform cutting-edge research in the fields of matter and materials, energy and environment and human health. By performing fundamental and applied research, we work on sustainable solutions for major challenges
facing society, science and economy. PSI is committed to the training of future generations. Therefore, about one quarter of our staff are post-docs, post-graduates or apprentices. Altogether, PSI employs 2100 people.
Source apportionment of particulate matter in India using advanced aerosol mass spectrometry
· Research on source apportionment of aerosols with a focus on the organic fraction in Pune and Lucknow, India
· Use of Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry and other instrumentation
· Use of SoFi for source apportionment analyses
· Support and collaboration with other students/postdocs working for the SDC project in India and other projects
· Writing high quality peer-reviewed publications
· Master degree in aerosol science or related, ideally with knowledge in mass spectrometry and/or statistics
· Very good programming skills
· Great english oral and writing skills
· Interested to work in a team
· Willing to travel several times to India
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration.
You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support
you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.