• PhD in Atmospheric Sciences, Physics, Geophysics, or a related technical discipline
• Demonstrated experience performing retrievals of atmospheric composition from spectral measurements from either satellite, airborne, or ground-based measurements
• Excellent oral (including public speaking) and written communication skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Peer-reviewed publications related to atmospheric retrievals and/or their utilization for Earth system science research
• Experience with the use of up-looking Fourier Transform Spectrometry or airborne measurements for validation of spaceborne measurements
• Advanced knowledge of atmospheric chemistry
• Demonstrated skills in air quality, atmospheric science, and/or carbon cycle science
Candidates who have received their PhD within the past five years since the date of their application are eligible. Postdoctoral Scholar positions are awarded for a minimum of one-year period and may
be renewed up to a maximum duration of three years.
Candidates should submit the following to this site: CV, representative publications, contact information for three references, and a cover letter stating their research accomplishments and interests.