|From||Yuri Cotroneo <email@example.com>|
|Date||Tue, 4 Jun 2019 12:13:43 +0200|
The Department of Science and Technology of the University of Naples "Parthenope" (http://www.scienzeetecnologie.uniparthenope.it/) is funding a position for the "Analysis of meteorological data obtained through numerical simulations as well as collected through traditional sensors and satellites".
The position has a 1 year fixed term but could be extended to 2 years.
All details can be found at the following link (in Italian):
CONTRACT DURATION: one year (extension possible upon positive evaluation of first year activities and budget permitting)
YEARLY REMUNERATION: 19.367,00 €
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's Degree, Master of Science, or any international title equivalent to the Italian "laurea specialistica/magistrale"
WORKING LANGUAGE: Italian/English
· Ph.D. gained in any fields related to the research theme.
· Good communication skills in English
· Certification of "meteorologist" according to WMO recommendations
· Previous experience in the implementation of numerical simulations of fluid dynamics
· Scientific programming experience FORTRAN, MATLAB, PHYTON
· Previous knowledge of the WRF, including its data assimilation procedures and the comparison of its output with observed data
· Previous experience in any of the fields related to the research theme.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 17/06/2019
Full details can be found (in Italian):
-- ___________________ Dott. Yuri Cotroneo, PhD Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Università degli Studi di Napoli "Parthenope" Centro Direzionale di Napoli Isola C4 Tel. +39 081 547 6576 Fax. +39 081 547 6515 http://oceanmet.uniparthenope.it http://meteo.uniparthenope.it https://www.scienzeetecnologie.uniparthenope.it/progetto-abacus-parthenope.html ______________________________________
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.