|From||"Latham, Katherine" <Katherine.Latham@WillisTowersWatson.com>|
|Cc||P&C CoE Analytics <PCCoEAnalytics@WillisTowersWatson.com>|
|Date||Fri, 31 May 2019 16:45:53 +0000|
I am pleased to announce Willis Towers Watson will be running an Analytics Internship Programme this year. The internship will be up to 12 weeks duration, fully paid throughout. Please see attached advert.
You will work as an integral member of a team and will receive formal training consisting of a first day induction and job specific training in both builder’s risk and the London Insurance Market. You will also get the chance to spend time with insurance brokers within the Construction team based in London, visit Lloyd’s of London and participate in networking events.
As a summer intern, you will be well supported by a buddy and your manager to maximise your experience with us.
· Work with the existing team members on a daily basis to support day-to-day client service requirements
Participate in information gathering exercises
· Ensure good relationships and communication with other Willis Towers Watson colleagues
· Ability to analyse and interpret data
· Ability to identify customer buying habits / trends
· Will ultimately be able to identify “risk “ and suggest appropriate routes for mitigation
This opportunity is aimed at penultimate or final year students of an undergraduate or Master’s degree, preferably in maths or engineering but open for students of a numerical degree such as environmental science, meteorology and actuarial science.
Skills & Attributes:
· Skilled at building effective relationships
· Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility
· Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
· Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems
· Ability to concentrate and pay attention to detail
· Works well as part of a team
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to PCCoEAnalytics@willistowerswatson.com.
The application window will close on Sunday 9th June 2019. Telephone interviews will occur within 2 weeks of this date and the Internship Interview day at the end of June, date to be confirmed.
Look forward to hear from you.
Katie Latham RMet, Cert CII
Property & Casualty CoE
Willis Towers Watson
Friars Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 1TA
Direct: +44 (0)1473 223072
United Kingdom – Registration no. 181116
You may receive direct marketing communications from Willis
Towers Watson. If so, you have the right to opt out of these communications. You
can opt out of these communications or request a copy of Willis Towers Watson's
privacy notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Willis Towers Watson - Ipswich Internship Programme 2019.pdf
Description: Willis Towers Watson - Ipswich Internship Programme 2019.pdf
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.