- to write scientific papers,
- to structure poster and talks for conference presentations,
- to write proposals at international level,
- to communicate science to general public, students, and policymakers,
- to communicate through Art and Laboratories! (new InTeRaCtIvE Lab!)
- to communicate through social networks and internet
- to communicate natural hazards to the society.
students will receive coaching from experienced researchers (Marie
Curie Alumni) and Euraxess experts on proposal and report drafting.
involved in science communication activities will allow the students to
gain communication technical skills that will be useful in their wider
lives and will remind the students that science is an heritage that
needs to be shared as a part of our culture.