|Date||Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:42:57 +0100|
Informal enquiries can be directed to Prof.
Dr. Daniela Jacob (email@example.com).
- multinational work environment with over 950 colleagues from more than 50 nations
- extensive options of vocational training (i. a. expert seminars, language courses or leadership seminars)
- flexible working hours and various models to ensure the compatibility of family and career
- excellent infrastructure, including a scientific in-house library as well as modern work spaces
- remuneration according to the standards of the collective wage agreement TV-AVH including further social benefits
The promotion of equal rights is a matter of course for us. Severely disabled persons and these equals severely disabled persons who are equally suitable for the position will be considered preferentially within the framework of legal requirements.
Please send your application indicating job offer code-no. 2018/CS 9 including your CV, description of your
scientific expertise, publication list, copies of credentials including grades, and names and addresses of two academic referees by e-mail in one file not larger than 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application is December
Zentrum für Material- und Küstenforschung GmbH
Max-Planck-Straße 1 I 21502 Geesthacht I Deutschland/Germany
Geschäftsführer/Board of Management: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kaysser, Kay Bern
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Ministerialdirigent Dr. Herbert Zeisel
Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 285 GE (Register Court)
2018_CS 09_Scientific Coordinator.pdf
Description: Binary data
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.