|From||Oriol Jorba <email@example.com>|
|Date||Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:34:17 +0100|
|The Atmospheric Composition Group of the Earth Sciences Department (Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Centro Nacional de Supercomputación, Barcelona, Spain) offers 2 Post-Doc positions through the STARS (SupercompuTing And Related applicationS Fellows Programme) programme: |
Project 19: Atmospheric delivery of bioavailable Fe to the ocean. Supervisor: Carlos Pérez García-Pando
Project 20: Aerosol-chemistry processes in the atmosphere. Supervisors: Carlos Pérez García-Pando, Oriol Jorba
STARS programme aims at fostering the training of highly skilled post-doc in all fields of High Performance Computing and related applications. The programme will award 20 outstanding post-doctorate researchers of all nationalities with 24-month INCOMING fellowships, providing them with all necessary tools for developing their potentials, deepening their skills and knowledge in a stimulating, international and interdisciplinary environment, and offering them intersectorial short secondments (1-3 months) with private industry or non-academic research centres in order to boost their career perspectives as successful independent research.
• Coordinator of the action: Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC).
• Areas of research: HPC and related applications, specifically in Earth Science and Meteorology, in Life Sciences, Genomics and Personalised Medicine and in Computational Engineering and Physics and Computational Social Sciences.
• Candidates: postdoctoral researchers.
• Offer: 24-months incoming fellowships.
• Salary range: Annual living and mobility allowances (35.000€ gross salary) + Annual Family allowance Researchers (1.500€ gross salary) + Annual budget for Travels and Research & Training activities (5.400€)
Further information: https://www.bsc.es/join-us/excellence-career-opportunities/stars
Application form: https://www.bsc.es/join-us/excellence-career-opportunities/stars/stars-application-form
WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.