|From||Jasmijn Manders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:36:02 +0000|
BMT ARGOSS is expanding its business and is looking for an International Account Manager. In this challenging full-time job, you will be responsible for acquiring and managing accounts in the offshore energy and marine sectors worldwide. This includes activities related to pre-sales, closing sales, contract management and customer support. You will report to the Contracts & Tender Manager. The position is based in our office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands and will involve regular (international) travelling. You will first receive an in-house training to get acquainted with all weather forecasting services and client requirements.
BMT ARGOSS is a BMT Group company providing weather forecasting services and metocean consultancy. We help our clients elevate their operational efficiency and calculate the weather risk on marine operations. We have a friendly, open organizational structure and taking your own initiative is highly appreciated.
Key tasks and responsibilities
· Acquisition and relationship management for the global offshore energy and marine sectors
· Visiting and advising (potential) weather forecast customers and generating new market insights and opportunities based on customer feedback
· Market research
· Using the CRM to manage contacts, sales calls, pipeline activity and feedback according to company guidelines
· Managing and reporting bids plus sales performance according to KPI’s and targets
· Providing commercial support, advice and assistance for the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires, bids, tenders, contractual agreements and clarifications and exceptions in accordance with statutory and internal requirements
Required skills and experience
· At least two years of experience in managing sales and contracts, preferably in an international environment
· Team player who is also capable of working independently and has the ability to build networks and create effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
· Proactive, enthusiastic and analytical personality with an interest in marine weather forecasting and offshore operations
· Excellent skills in oral and written English communication (and preferably Dutch) with an ability to present complex information effectively
· Must be in possession of a driver’s license and willing to travel internationally
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV in English to Jasmijn Manders (email@example.com). Applicants are encouraged to apply before 30 November 2017.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.