|From||Anthony Atkin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:16:44 +0000|
Impact Officer (Environment) https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=662 deadline 11/04/17
The University of Reading’s Impact Team is recruiting a new Impact Officer post as part of a £2m investment by the university to support the development of impact (the good that our research has on the world outside academia).
The successful candidate will work within the University’s Research Impact Team. With subject specialities of physical/environmental sciences, you will complement existing Impact Officers’ expertise in the life sciences and arts and humanities and another new post in the social sciences.
You will have:
· A degree in a relevant discipline
· An awareness of impact from research and how it can be developed.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with researchers, members of the professional services and senior members of staff
· Ability to use initiative and problem solving skills to progress a wide portfolio of projects
· An enthusiastic approach to working to realise real world benefits from university research
This post would suit individuals with a research background who have spent time working on developing impact from individual research projects who wish to use this experience on a wider portfolio.
Impact Officer (Environment) https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=662
Dr Anthony Atkin
Research Impact Manager
Research and Enterprise
The University of Reading
Reading RG6 6AH
Tel: 0118 378 7411
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.