|From||Alexandra Schwarz <Alexandra.Schwarz@meteogroup.com>|
|Date||Thu, 22 Dec 2016 08:24:07 +0000|
To reinforce our Meteorology department in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for a fulltime Meteorologist.
As a Meteorologist you will work in a team of experienced Transport- and Media forecasters, providing specific written forecasts within both sectors. Monitoring
the weather through interpreting observations and radar and satellite imagery forms part of the job. Furthermore you will provide services for our customers working in winter road maintenance. You will also be checking - and in places adding - weather graphics
which will be used in customer products and weather panels. On top of that you should be communicative and happy to provide interviews to customers in the Media business.
· You have a Meteorology or related degree;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Good writing and communication skills in German (native speaker or near native) and English (highly proficient in spoken and written);
· A good understanding of the geography and climatology of Germany and the Alpine region;
· Good organizational and accuracy skills;
· An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
· A strong supportive team player.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.