|From||Eidem Mathias Egeland <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:26:36 +0000|
The Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Fjord Crossing Project, has a vacancy for a MetOcean-Specialist in Stavanger, Norway.
The position is related to developing Metocean-spec for record breaking floating bridges along the west coast of Norway.
Main responsibility will be:
- Lead the group who work to develop environmental databasis (MetOcean-Spec) in the Fjord Crossing Project, 2-3 co-workers
- Responsibility for professional development of co-workers who work with MetOcean
- Professional and contractual follow up of relevant consulting assignments
- Professional and contractual follow up of measurements in the fjords
- Follow up of existing research projects and initiate new research projects related to environmental data in the fjords along the E39 route
- Interact with the rest of the Fjord Crossing Project
- MSc or PhD in a relevant subject
- 15 years of experience with Metocean measurements or analysis
More info about the position, and where to submit an application can be found here:
I apologize for the text being written in Norwegian, but here is a google translate of the webpage:
Mathias Egeland Eidem
Project Manager, Fjord Crossing Project
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.