|From||Chiam Keng Oon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Mon, 6 Jun 2016 00:51:50 +0000|
We have immediate vacancy for Research Associate position at the Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI) / Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Appreciate if you can help post the appended job advertisement onto the mailing list.
Thank you very much.
As a Research Associate (Aviation Weather) under the Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI) (http://atmri.ntu.edu.sg/), Nanyang Technological University, you will be part of a team of researchers to undertake research and development in the area of weather impact to Civil Aviation and Air Traffic Management. Specifically, you will
· Undertake research and development in air traffic flow management using predictive data mining techniques applied onto weather data.
· Devise machine learning algorithms for decision support tools tailored to assist aviation stake holders.
· Manage projects and liaise with stake holders to solicit feedbacks and requirements.
· Master degree in atmospheric science/meteorology, physical sciences or mathematics.
· Good knowledge of meteorology, particularly tropical meteorology. Prior experience in aviation weather forecasting in a tropical environment would be an advantage.
· Familiar with scientific computing.
· Strong analytical and conceptual abilities.
· Good written and verbal presentation skills.
Please submit your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.