|From||"Bermuda Weather " <email@example.com>|
|Date||Thu, 03 Mar 2016 17:33:58 -0400|
Meteorological ForecastersThe Bermuda Weather Service, soon to be a part of the CI² Aviation Bermuda Ltd. group of companies, is seeking an intelligent, motivated and qualified Meteorological Forecaster. The successful applicant will join our team of dedicated professionals, monitoring the weather and producing forecasts and warnings for aviation, marine interests and the general public. The Bermuda Weather Service is a 24/7 operation and applicants must be prepared to work 12 hour rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills; qualifications and experience:
* Either a recognized Bachelor of Science degree in Meteorology with one year operational experience as a forecaster or, a recognized Bachelor of Science in Mathematics or Science with three years forecasting experience in an operational environment. Alternatively, ten years of forecasting experience in an operational environment
* Certified as having completed aeronautical forecaster training approved by the World Meteorological Organization is an asset
* A willingness to attend in-house and overseas training courses and have a strong desire to continuously improve skills and knowledge
* Excellent presentation; public speaking and written communication skills* A strong sense of loyalty, motivation, dedication and a high degree of commitment and interest/passion for weather.
* The ability to balance team work with the ability to work independently* A demonstrated ability to make rapid and effective decisions in reaction to changing weather patterns as well as the ability to react calmly and prioritise effectively during periods of high activity and workload
* Prior tropical and marine weather forecasting experience is an asset* A level of comfort and professionalism when dealing with clients at all levels including the general public, the media, police and emergency services.
* Prior Bermuda Weather Service experience is an asset.If you are interested in this Meteorological Forecaster position and meet the criteria as outlined, please apply in confidence by March 15th 2016 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ** In the Subject line, please type: 2016 Forecaster Position** For inquiries, call 441-232-5270.
CI² Aviation Bermuda Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.