|Date||Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:31:52 +0200|
Data Processing Systems Engineer based at EUMETSAT, Darmstadt, Germany
HAMTEC Consulting a provider of quality staff to the aerospace industry.
We are currently seeking a University educated engineer in a relevant discipline, with experience in the field of preparation of requirements, design, interfaces (including HMI) and testing documentation for data processing systems considering the systems engineering aspects of data processing management and data provision.
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Start Date: August 2016
Closing date: 25 March 2016
The Consultant will provide engineering support to the MTG Ground Segment / Data
processing team in the frame of the MTG Programme.
The Consultant will support activities related to Phases C and D of the MTG Programme in the area of data processing engineering. In this context attention is drawn to the mandatory nature of the programme.
In detail, support will be provided for the following tasks:
· Support the procurement of data processing elements by advising on technical solutions proposed by the contractor and by reviewing documentation to confirm its compliancewith the requirements;
· Support management of the requirements baseline for data processing elements;
· Support refinement of ICD and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) requirements and specifications;
· Support testing, integration and acceptance of data processing elements, including HMIs;
· Participation in formal reviews and technical meetings.
In addition, there will be regular involvement in the following tasks requiring interaction and coordination with other teams at System and Ground Segment level:
· Review of System, Space Segment and Ground Segment documentation dealing with requirements, concepts, algorithms and technical analyses of relevance for data processing, including review of instrument data processing algorithms and calibration concepts defined by the Space Segment with emphasis on their implications on Ground Segment data processing concepts, interfaces and architecture (in the course of which prototyping of algorithms and production of test data may be required);
· Participation in formal reviews and technical meetings at System and Ground Segment level;
· Review of documentation dealing with technical evolutions of the EUMETSAT infrastructure.
The performance of these tasks shall comply with the EUMETSAT organisational and
divisional rules, management standards and working practices. The set of applicable rules and working practices will be made available at start of the duties in EUMETSAT.
Qualifications and Experience
· University degree in a relevant discipline
Please send you CV in English to:
Simon Davidson via email@example.com
To register with HAMTEC Consulting and to view current opportunities go to our website:
Data Processing Engineer.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.