|From||Sarah Henkel <email@example.com>|
|Date||Tue, 12 Jan 2016 15:44:09 +0100|
The Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology, University of Cologne (IGMK), Germany, invites applications for several
(1) Fine-scale simulation of low level Arctic clouds
(2) Arctic snowfall characterization using active and passive millimeter wave satellite data
(3) Precipitation and cloud distribution response to aerosols in observations and modeling
(4) Confronting ICON high-resolution modeling with supersite observations
(5) Assumed PDF cloud schemes for the global climate model ICON and their interaction with radiation
Research Assistant positions with the opportunity for graduation
(A) Water vapor variability and trends in the Arctic
(B) Characterization of the cloud conditions at Ny-Ålesund using sensor synergy and the representativeness of the observed clouds across Arctic sites
(C) Assessing the microphysics of Arctic atmospheric models using advanced remote sensing observations
(D) Clouds and Surface Coupling
Interested candidates should send a CV; a cover letter describing background, training and research interests; certificates; and the contact information of two referees as a single PDF to meteo-jobs@uni‐koeln.de. Please clearly indicate which position(s) you apply for. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions have been filled, January 18 (for PhDs) and January 31 (for post-docs) latest.
More information: http://www.geomet.uni-koeln.de/en/the-institute/vacancies/
-- ___________________________________________ Sarah Henkel University of Cologne Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology UNIVERSITÄT ZU KÖLN | UNIVERSITY OF COLOGNE GUTE IDEEN. SEIT 1388. | GOOD IDEAS. SINCE 1388.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.