|From||Alexandra Schwarz <Alexandra.Schwarz@meteogroup.com>|
|Date||Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:01:01 +0000|
To reinforce our Meteorology department we are looking for a fulltime:
Head of Quality and Planning
Job description: You manage the Quality and Planning team, currently 6 heads, and provide an efficient workflow on a high quality level which include the definition of work procedures, the requirements for tools and the organization of internal training.
This position is based in Berlin (Germany) and will report to the chief Meteorology Officer.
• Keeping track of time balance in Forecasting and outlook for actual FY and beyond;
• Propose and execute projects to increase work efficiency;
• Supervise the budgeting process within the Meteorology function;
• Monitor and make suggestions for increasing the quality of forecaster data together with the handling of customer complaints regarding meteorological content;
• The execution of ad hoc requests concerning quality and efficiency.
• A degree in Business Administration, Meteorology or related subject;
• Experience on supervising efficiency and quality in a 24/7 operation, preferable in a technical and/or scientific environment;
• You have excellent people management skills;
• You have a pro-active approach and demonstrate self-motivation and discipline;
• Excellent time keeping and the ability to work well under pressure;
• Experience in working in international teams;
• You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
Please apply with English résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com
MeteoGroup is one of the world’s leading global full-service B2B weather solutions businesses, operating across all sectors where weather impacts business decision making. We provide innovative tools and support which assist our customers to make critical decisions more effectively to create value, save costs and minimize risk and manage environmental impact. Our team of expert and experienced meteorologists is available 24/7 to deliver the highest quality analysis and advice. With over 400 employees operating in 17 offices across the world, MeteoGroup is in an ideal position to provide local services to a global audience.
In addition to the weather solutions we provide to corporate, industrial and media customers, MeteoGroup is also the company behind the best-selling apps WeatherPro and MeteoEarth and numerous weather websites.
MeteoGroup is backed by General Atlantic, one of the largest private investments firms in the world whose focus is building industry leaders in high growth sectors. This relationship provides unparalleled access to both advice and funding to underpin MeteoGroup’s ambitious expansion plans.
Work Process Manager
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.