|From||Human Resources <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:17:16 +0100|
Electronic Engineer specialized in the field of magnetic and
GEneral description and work environment
Català de Ciències
Within IC3, the Laboratory for the Atmospheres & Oceans (LAO) encompasses the bulk of technical developments needed to sample and monitor the climate. Infrastructure and equipments for characterization of atmospheric composition are also developed as a part of the frontier technologies and new concepts in environmental monitoring. The LAO is actively working towards the development of new aircraft deployed measurement instruments, with high-precision and accuracy, for discriminating compounds in very diluted air samples. The LAO maintains an active collaboration with many international institutions, labs and manufacturer companies devoted to innovation in novel analytical technologies. The LAO is formed by a mixture of expertises, ranging from telecommunications and chemical engineers, physicists, agricultural engineers, biologists and environmental scientists.
For more details about the research institute, please have a look at our website www.ic3.cat
We are looking to recruit a 12+12 month full-time Physicist or Electronic Engineer specialized in the field of magnetic and optical lenses.
- Skills in electromagnetic and optical lenses for the analyses and/or determination of signal emissions.
- Ability to deal with the improvement and optimization of mechanical devices and magnetic detectors applied to the world of biosciences (biofilms, biochip analyzers..)
- The job includes working on technology developed to apply plastic techniques for biofilters and biological identification.
- Interest in working in the field of biomolecules.
- The candidate should be well-trained in the development of new technologies & innovation.
availability (open to spend a period of 6 months in the
conditions and application procedures
The position is opened for 12+12 months. The position starts 15 February 2013 or as soon as possible after that date. Gross salary 29.087 – 30.591 EU per year.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter with the following subject “Application for the BIOLAB TEC” by e-mail to email@example.com
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.