|From||"Simon Davidson" <email@example.com>|
|Date||Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:25:44 +0200|
Programme Management Support in the LEO
Division based at EUMETSAT, Darmstadt, Germany
HAMTEC Consulting a provider of quality staff to the aerospace industry.
We are currently seeking a University educated engineer who shall have, as a pre-requisite, a background of at least 8 years in space projects, with at least 3 years experience in project management positions.
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Start Date: Mid-2012
Closing date: 25 April 2012
The Program Management Support Candidate shall report to the Associate Director for LEO Program/Head of the LEO Division and liaise with the LEO management team.
Overall the Candidate shall support the LEO management in the preparation of generic management and development plans and structures taking into account the existing information and implementing lessons learnt from the past EPS, Jason and Sentinel-3 mission development. The outcome of this support will be used in the first place to maintain the existing plans and later on to work on the future programs.
The tasks of the Program Management Support Candidate shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
1) Based on consultation with the Program Manager and his team leaders as well as PMPs from other existing program, prepare a generic LEO Program Management Plan. The PMP will describe the management processes to be implemented during all program development phases. The PMP will rely on the existing management arrangements, the inputs provided by the EUMETSAT Directory of Instruction, the lessons learnt drawn from previous implementations and the outcomes of quality audits.
2) Based on consultation with the Program Manager and his team leaders including Quality Assurance and Project control, prepare a generic LEO Risk Management Plan.
3) Perform a review of the existing Program Implementation Plans (PIPs) from EPS Jason-3, and Sentinel-3, establish a generic PIP that will serve as an input to all present (for their maintenance) and future PIPs.
4) Support the Program Manager in re-base lining the Metop-C development
5) Coordinate and maintain with the project control the Program structure e.g. Work breakdown structure, Product tree, Documentation tree
6) Establish and maintain with the team leaders an overall schedule as well as indicators to track and report progress of LEO activities
7) Maintain with the Program Manager and his team a Critical Item List for the Phase B
8) Support the Program Manager in the preparation of synthetic progress reports for internal and external purposes
9) Support the Program Manager and his team in the preparation of presentations for internal and external purposes.
10) Support the Program Manager in the preparation of the Programme Reviews from a management standpoint (e.g. Metop-C reviews, LEO Requirement Reviews) as well as the organization of dedicated key points.
Qualifications and Experience
· A University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as computer science, physics, mathematics or remote sensing
· A background of at least 8 years in space projects, with at least 3 years experience in project management positions.
· Knowledge of QA processes and procedures
· Good computing skills with a familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Access, etc.).
· Good interpersonal skills
· Experience of working on a collaborative programme between different partners.
Please send you CV in English to:
Simon Davidson via firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with HAMTEC Consulting and to view current opportunities go to our website:
Program Management Support in the LEO Division.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.