|From||"Simon Davidson" <email@example.com>|
|Date||Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:01:52 +0200|
HAMTEC Consulting a provider of quality staff to the aerospace industry.
The Candidate shall have a University degree (or equivalent) in Meteorology or similar with three years experience of scientific work in the fields of satellite climate data records or reanalysis.
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Start Date: January 2013
Closing date: 12 October 2012
Qualifications and Experience
· A University degree (or equivalent) in Meteorology or similar
· Three years experience of scientific work in the fields of satellite climate data records or reanalysis.
· Generation and evaluation of Climate Data Records;
· Calibration and inter-calibration of satellite data;
· Database programming and data base usage;
· Integration Definition model language (IDEF);
· Programming languages FORTRAN and C++;
· Scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, shell, Tcl/Tk;
· Data formats such as NetCDF (3 and 4), GRIB, HDF5, and BUFR;
· Processing of remote sensing data;
· Analysis and graphic software such as CDO, CDAT, IDL, McIDAS-V and/or PVWAVE;
· Structured software development; documentation, testing and validation of application software in UNIX environments according to coding standards;
· Software build environments and tools (e.g. make, imake, debuggers, insure++);
· Source code control systems, such as Subversion, Rational ClearCase or CVS;
· Handling of large data volumes.
Please send you CV in English to:
Simon Davidson via firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with HAMTEC Consulting and to view current opportunities go to our website:
CORE-CLIMAX Scientific Support Engineer.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.