|From||"Renee Stevenson" <Renee.Stevenson@gl-garradhassan.com>|
|Date||Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:11:24 +0100|
WindFarmer Sales and Support Manager Vacancy
Location: Ideally Bristol based
GL Garrad Hassan are the world's largest independent technical and engineering consultancy for renewable energy. We are the recognised global authority on onshore and offshore wind power and also serve the wave, tidal and solar sectors.
As a WindFarmer Sales and Support Manager you will coordinate a small team of Sales and Support Engineers in North America, and provide support services to clients in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
WindFarmer software offers cutting edge technology in professional wind farm design and analysis. We are proud to offer our clients a wealth of know-how, packaged in a first class product.
This is a client focused role in which sales targets are achieved by connecting with the client, establishing their client's needs, offering the most appropriate solutions, and aiding in the sale. You will see, we are not looking for just any salesperson. We are looking for someone who ideally will have a strong technical background in the field of renewables or applied science.
Essential that you have the following:
· Degree level qualification in engineering or science subject
· Strong computer literacy (e.g. advanced user of MS office applications)
Strongly recommended that you have:
· Proven experience presenting and delivering training material
· Good understanding of the wind energy industry
· Understanding of wind energy production assessment methodology
· Prior involvement in an environmental impact assessment
· Experience with wind farm design software
· Experience with customer contact in a sales or support position of a technical product
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work under commercial pressure
· Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
· Fluency in additional languages
With potential opportunity to travel within Europe and on occasion worldwide you
If you believe that you met the requirements for success in this role and are looking for an opportunity such as this then please go to http://careers.gl-garradhassan.com for more information and an application form.
Applications close: 13th August.
GL Garrad Hassan.
St Vincent's Works, Silverthorne Lane, Bristol, BS2 0QD, UK
Tel: +44 (0)117 972 9900 / Fax: +44 (0)117 972 9901 / Direct: +44 (0) 117 972 9872
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.