|From||Bill Conway <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:32:47 +0000|
Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT) is seeking to hire a Meteorological Programmer to work on international projects which involve innovative and cutting-edge technologies that form the foundation of our products and services. WDT is a growing Norman-based weather company focused on providing world class severe/hazardous weather detection, prediction tools, and numerical modeling solutions to our global clients.
The successful candidate is someone who is passionate about the use of computer science and technology to enhance operational meteorology and meets the following technical requirements:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and high attention to detail.
· Highly customer oriented and sensitive to cultural differences that exist outside the US.
· Knowledge and experience in any or all of the following: radar meteorology, satellite meteorology, numerical weather prediction, statistical techniques.
· Project management and coordination experience.
· Experience with the WRF modeling system, WDSS-II, McIDAS and/or other similar meteorological systems.
· Knowledge of typical meteorological data formats such as NetCDF, GRIB, etc.
· Subversion experience.
· Web programming capabilities a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.