|From||"Simon Davidson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date||Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:58:18 +0200|
HAMTEC Consulting a provider of quality staff to the aerospace industry.
We are currently seeking a University educated engineer who shall have, as a pre-requisite, a background of at least 8 years in space projects, with at least 3 years experience in project management positions.
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Start Date: Mid-2012
Closing date: 25 April 2012
The Programme Management Support Candidate shall report to the Associate Director for LEO Programmes/Head of the LEO Division and liaise with the LEO management team.
Overall the Candidate shall support the LEO management in the preparation of generic management and development plans and structures taking into account the existing information and implementing lessons learnt from the past EPS, Jason and Sentinel-3 mission development. The outcome of this support will be used in the first place to maintain the existing plans and later on to work on the future programmes.
The tasks of the Programme Management Support Candidate shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
1) Based on consultation with the Programme Manager and his team leaders as well as PMPs from other existing programmes, prepare a generic LEO Programme Management Plan. The PMP will describe the management processes to be implemented during all programme development phases. The PMP will rely on the existing management arrangements, the inputs provided by the EUMETSAT Directory of Instruction, the lessons learnt drawn from previous implementations and the outcomes of quality audits.
2) Based on consultation with the Programme Manager and his team leaders including Quality Assurance and Project control, prepare a generic LEO Risk Management Plan.
3) Perform a review of the existing Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs) from EPS Jason-3, and Sentinel-3, establish a generic PIP that will serve as an input to all present (for their maintenance) and future PIPs.
4) Support the Programme Manager in re-baselining the Metop-C development
5) Coordinate and maintain with the project control the Programme structure e.g. Work breakdown structure, Product tree, Documentation tree
6) Establish and maintain with the team leaders an overall schedule as well as indicators to track and report progress of LEO activities
7) Maintain with the Programme Manager and his team a Critical Item List for the Phase B
8) Support the Programme Manager in the preparation of synthetic progress reports for internal and external purposes
9) Support the Programme Manager and his team in the preparation of presentations for internal and external purposes.
10) Support the Programme Manager in the preparation of the Programme Reviews from a management standpoint (e.g. Metop-C reviews, LEO Requirement Reviews) as well as the organization of dedicated key points.
Qualifications and Experience
Please send you CV in English to:
Simon Davidson via email@example.com
To register with HAMTEC Consulting and to view current opportunities go to our website:
Programme Management Support in the LEO Division.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.