|From||Erik Berge <Erik.Berge@vindteknikk.no>|
|Date||Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:57:05 +0100|
Wind and wind energy Adviser/Senior Adviser
Kjeller Vindteknikk AS is a leading consultant company within the wind energy market in Norway. We install and operate tall meteorological masts (up to 120m), and calculate and assess the energy production of wind farms. A key effort of the company is to develop and apply the new measuring and modeling systems of tomorrow. Kjeller Vindteknikk AS is involved in several international wind farm developments, particularly in Sweden. At present we are 21 employees with an annual turnover of about 4.4 mill Euro. Our main office is located at Kjeller, close to Oslo, with branch offices in Stavanger and Stockholm.
Kjeller Vindteknikk is expanding and we have vacant positions for skilled candidates in the area of:
Wind analysis and wind energy modelling
Successful applicants will preferably have a background in physics, meteorology or civil engineering with a degree at master or doctorate level. As Senior Adviser you have more than 5 years of experience within wind and wind energy production analysis and good analytical skills.
For the skilled person we have several challenging tasks within model development and applications, integrated wind and wind energy analysis and development of analysis techniques for advanced wind monitoring equipment. KVT utilises supercomputing technology and different program platforms in this work. Script-programming, MATLAB integrated into Microsoft or Linux, and GIS-programs are among the most important tools.
Fields of work (depending on the qualifications)
· Wind data analysis.
· Analysis of wind turbine and wind farm energy production.
· Meso- and micro-scale wind simulations.
· Programming (Matlab, HTML, Fortran ol).
· Advanced wind measurements (SODAR/LIDAR).
· Participation in R&D programmes.
· An advanced degree within the fields of meteorology, physics, fluid mechanics, applied mathematics or statistics, measuring techniques or energy engineering.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good programming skills.
· Passion for environmental issues and renewable energy.
· Work in the leading Norwegian wind consultant environment.
· Salary according to qualifications and experiences.
· Beneficial pension scheme and insurance.
Kjeller Vindteknikk AS has several international wind energy projects, and the person may take part in international travelling activity.
Application including certified copies of certificates and letters of recommendation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.02.2012.
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.