|From||"Caffrey, John" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Cc||"Caffrey, John" <email@example.com>|
|Date||Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:49:47 +0000|
Sales Support Executive – Energy
Reports to: Director of Global Sales
Location: (Flexible within the UK; London or Birmingham preferred)
Description: The Energy Sales Support Executive will work closely with the global Energy sales team to meet or exceed our business objectives, selling WSI products & services to the Energy Trading and Utility market segments and increasing market share. He/she will be responsible for supporting and managing relationships with traders, meteorologists, trading analysts, energy professionals and key individuals in banks, trading firms, hedge funds and power companies.
· Assist in identifying new prospects in the assigned territory, qualify the sales needs/opportunities, prescribe tailored solutions, conduct proof of concept, and help close sales.
· Work closely with Marketing and Sales Specialists to implement lead generation and prospecting campaigns. Play a key role in consistently maintaining sufficient pipeline cover.
· Proactively collaborate with Product Marketing, Forecasting and R&D to achieve the territory’s strategic objectives.
· Work closely with the extended Energy sales team to develop and implement a comprehensive territory sales plan, and conduct quarterly reviews that report on the team’s progress against plan.
· Attend and support trade events and WSI-sponsored symposiums & seminars, with an aim to gather market intelligence and identify/develop new sales opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree required, focus in Meteorology or related sciences preferred
· 1 – 3 years sales experience
· Successful track record of meeting or exceeding business or project objectives
· Knowledge of and experience in selling weather-driven business solutions and/or supporting Energy trading, utility or banking customers
Qualified candidates may apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For over thirty years, WSI has maintained an unwavering commitment to monitoring, analyzing and depicting the weather. As a result, we are recognized as the world’s leading meteorological information resource. To secure and maintain this reputation, we have developed an infrastructure unrivaled within the industry. The highlights include:
· Creation of the world’s largest commercial meteorological database – incorporating information from the U.S. National Weather Service, U.S. military, Canadian, British, and Japanese governments, other international agencies, and commercial vendors
· Ownership of extensive data collection facilities for NEXRAD, satellite, NWP models, lightning and other meteorological data
· Receipt of NEXRAD data via the NWS Central Radar Distribution System and also through NOAAport as a redundant path
· Management of 21 on-site satellite dishes to support the volume of inbound data needed to create the variety of products supplied by WSI
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.