|From||"Simon Davidson" <email@example.com>|
|Date||Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:42:53 +0100|
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Start Date: January 2012
The Engineer shall work in the Meteorological Operations Division as a member of the Integration Section. The Consultant shall contribute to the verification and integration of various software deliveries for the instrument processing chains and support facilities and shall analyse proposed changes and support the design, operational implementation and validation of agreed updates.
The Engineer will be part of small project teams dealing with each change. They will also be involved in the analysis and resolution of anomalies relating to the product generation software.
The tasks will generally include:
Qualifications and Experience
· A University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
· A minimum of 3 year’s experience of operational processing of satellite or meteorological data.
· Development of operational software using Fortran and/or C and preferably C++ in a UNIX environment
· Validation of meteorological products
· Configuration control of software and data
· Implementation of scientific algorithms from a given specification
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks
Please send you CV in English to:
Simon Davidson via firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with HAMTEC Consulting and to view current opportunities go to our website:
Meteorological Product Software Engineer.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
Go to: Periods · List Information · Index by: Date (or Reverse Date), Thread, Subject or Author.